Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More nursery pictures



We got the glider finished. The cushions have small blue dots on them but they do not show up in the picture. We also hung some shelves and pictures. Most importantly, the amazing artwork that Lacey did for us. Thank you so much!! Also, she painted the rocking horse. This horse was mine when I was a baby. He was plain brown and Lacey gave him a new look to match the rest of the decor! The book rack was of course done by my talented mother. It all came together so well and I could not be happier. Now all it needs is a little baby boy to occupy it. He will be here very soon. I imagine this will be the last post that I do before he arrives. We are so excited.  Check back soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The nursery looks amazing! Lacey's paintings are wonderful!
Anxious to "get the word" that Brighton has arrived.
Love you guys,
Aunt Paula