Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a busy Memorial Day weekend. The time off was nice and the time spent with family was even better. Friday night Jason and I attended Nick Lerow's surprise 30th birthday party. It was a great time. The rain did not get us down! It was a good time seeing good friends.

We spent Saturday celebrating Poppi's birthday. Brighton got his 1st taste of Baygents Beach but he promtly fell asleep!
I just want to say that I did miss my Thomas cousins, Aunts and Uncles and Memorial Day is never the same without them. I hope to see all of you soon.  
Sunday Rachel came to keep little Brighton (Thank you!) and I got to spend the day with my sister at the pool. Jason went to the race. Monday was spent resting up from all the fun activities. It rained and I don't think we cared a bit!! That was our weekend.

No comments: