Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Monday, January 17, 2011

Dallas

So, over the weekend we moved. Since this whole house on the market/selling thing happened so fast, our heads were spinning. We decided the best thing for us to do right now is move in with my parents. If they get sick of us we will rent something but we really didn't even have time to look for a rental as this has all happened so fast. Their house has a lower level with a nice room and bathroom for Jason and I and Poppi is sharing his office/gym with Brighton.

I recently watched a marathon of the show Dallas. I used to watch it with my mom when I was little, but it never occurred to me how strange it was that the grown sons had wives and children of their own, but continued to live at Southfork with their parents! All in the same house. Well, we are trying it out. Just as my sister and her family did a few years ago. No wonder Lynn Biter calls my parent's house "SouthFork"!

We had a rough weekend of moving. Moving is hard. I just kept wondering how Jason and I have accumulated so much junk in only 6 years??? We both made vows to not be hoarders in our new home. Is that even possible? I don't think anyone realizes how much crap they have until they move.

We are closing on our former home on Friday and if the closing goes smoothly we are headed to Charleston for Remley's birthday party.

No comments: