Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas is almost here!!



I cannot believe this month has flown by. Actually I can. It always does! I am almost ready but there are a few last minute things that I have to do. I had a problem with my Christmas cards this year. They arrived early last week but were not quite what I had ordered. I was frustrated and the company was supposed to have overnighted the corrected cards and I still do not have, so my cards are super late this year. I LOVE getting Christmas cards from everyone each year and have gotten more than a few great ones this year! Sorry that mine have not arrived!

Looking forward to this weekend. I hope that everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your card arrived today. It's precious!
Mery Christmas!
Love you, Aunt P