Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Monday, February 20, 2012

Valentine's Day

I think Brighton enjoyed his Valentine's Day. He went to school that day with his mail box in tow carrying all of his valentines for his 3 classmates and teacher! They had a party. He brought home some candy and cards and a wrapped, framed Valentine for Jason and I that was so sweet! Roses painted out of his hands. That day I arrived home from work to find that my Valentine had brought home a bouquet of flowers for me as well as an appetite for fondue which I was planning on making. Plans did not go accordingly though. I was feeling terrible. I made some of the 1st course with Jason's help, but got so sick that I had to go to bed, leaving Jason the whole meal to himself. I spent that evening as well as the next day and a half in bed. I am not sure if I had the flu or some really yucky virus but I am feeling so much better this week.

No comments: