Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

OMG it's March 1st!



So, I cannot believe it is March 1st!! With the nice weather we have been having it is not hard to believe, but other than that, I cannot believe it. I have not had a chance to post pictures of Brighton's birthday party yet, but that will come soon.

The purpose of this blog is for many reasons. The main reason was so that I could post pics of Brighton for all of his loved ones to see, as he grows. After I began doing it, I realized it will also be sort of like a baby book for my son. Something he can look at when he is older, to see what all went on over the course of his childhood. Since I am using it for that purpose, I may as well use it to chronicle the building of our new home so that Jason, Brighton and I all have a progress of it to look back on. Not much has been done at this point. It has been cleared and staked off. This is a before picture. I will post an after picture soon.

We have a busy month. Building, and then we have a trip planned with a group of friends at the end of the month to the Dominican Republic. Woo!!

No comments: