Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Brighton


Last night I was thinking back to a year ago. I was remembering the anxiety I felt about how life as we knew it was about to change. I can remember that Sunday evening as I ate my Big Mac meal. My "Last Meal" and the last Big Mac I have had since. Monday morning we woke up and it was a rainy day. We had our bags packed and off to the hospital we went. I can't remember how scared I was, but I am sure I was. With us, our families gathered around us to wait for little Brighton to enter the world. And he did. He was so beautiful I remember. What a special day it was. I cannot believe how fast a year has gone by. Everyone says it goes fast, but it really, really does! Brighton is the happiest baby and such a GOOD baby. We love him so much and cannot wait for all of the birthdays to come. I wish they would just come a little slower! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No one can tell you how it all plays out Season, you just have to experience it for yourself... and I'm so glad you are!!!
I love you,
Aunt Paula