Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Charleston Visit

Last weekend we went to Charleston to visit our dear friends The Johnson's. Shayna, David, Remley and Rhett. We always enjoy our time with them. The last time that we were at their house and had Brighton with us, he was crawling. This time he was running around and getting into all of Rhett's toys. The older guys went fishing and Shayna, the kids and I enjoyed some golf cart rides and pool time.
Since Shayna and I are both pregnant, and at the same time for once, we decided to treat ourselves to a girls night on Saturday and went to dinner. It was a fun time. Oh and Shayna's mom Ginny had my bedding finished for the new baby's room! That was a surprise. It looks great but I am not posting pictures until I have done some more to that room. It is still coming together. I am having the glider recovered now, and my mom is going to start on the window treatment next week.

No comments: