Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lately I have been feeling very, very...um, pregnant! Yes, i am feeling it for sure. It has definitely been a little more challenging this time around. It seems that I will have a couple of weeks in a row where I am just feeling all around terrible, achy and weak, then I will get a surprise few days where I feel just fine. I have been waiting for those "fine" days to come back lately. I went to the Dr. yesterday and they told me that my blood pressure was very low. Maybe that has something to do with the way I have been feeling. While I was there, the nurse tried to get an accurate heart rate (as they do at every visit). This time, the baby was rolling and 'running' around so quickly under the dopplar that she could not get a count! We could see him racing around and bumping under my stomach. She finally had to give up. At least we knew he was okay in there! This baby moves like that ALL OF THE TIME! I finally got someone else to witness it. This is what he does every night when I get in bed to relax. Luckily my cravings in my 3rd trimester have gotten alot healthier than my previous ones. I am now wanting reduced fat triscuits and salads. I do not have room to eat alot at one time though :( I am 6 weeks away from his birthday!!!! OMG am I ready? Yes and no for different reasons. Mostly yes though. I am ready to see him, and to get myself feeling back to normal.

No comments: