Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Friday, November 16, 2012

Christmas already???

It sure is at our house! I have two guys at home who get all kinds of giddy when it comes to Christmas. Jason and Brighton. They love the decorations, hoopla, and most of all, the music. I am not a Scrooge exactly, but lets just say that I usually listen to a lot more CDs at Christmas time in my car than I normally would! Not my boys though. Last weekend Jason got out the tree and all other decorations and had most of it up by the time I got home from a day of shopping. Christmas shopping, that is! I knew that if the tree was going up then I had to have something to put under it!! See, I am at least trying to get into the spirit!
Brighton is quite happy with all of his "Ho Ho"s, Christmas books and music. I have been trying to squeeze in some Thanksgiving lessons, although it is hard for him to get to excited about that with Santa on the brain! Speaking of Thanksgiving, I am thankful this year for so much. I am very thankful for my husband, who is a great father, Christmas decorator, and such a hard worker. I am thankful for both of my boys who are healthy, amusing, so sweet and the light of my life!! I am thankful for all of my family members. Sisters, mothers, fathers and aunts, uncles, grandparents to my children! I am also thankful this year for a very special boss who has generously given me an extended maternity leave and for my mother and sister for assisting in making that happen! I could just go on and on...
Baylor is 8 weeks old! He is doing pretty good. His cradle cap got better thanks to the prescription ointment. He has been eating well and spitting up less. I love this smiley picture of him!!

No comments: