Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Here are my sweet little Valentine's this morning. Brighton was excited to take his cute little mailbox (that Aunt Stephanie gave him) to school with him today and pass out his Valentine's. Okay, actually that is not true. He told me he did not want to give them out, but wanted to keep them all, until I explained that he will get Valentines from the other kids! Then he was okay with it!! Since Jason and I went out last Saturday night and got to go out to dinner Tuesday night as well, we have decided that our celebrations for the week have been covered!! I do LOVE all of my Valentine's this year. Jason, Brighton and Baylor!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.