Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Monday, June 24, 2013

Baylor's 9 Month Update

Baylor is one happy baby lately!  He is eating 3 meals a day, plus his bottles, and his nap schedule is becoming more defined. He is still spitting up a lot, so that is why he is always wearing a bib!  He has been doing some mimicking. I think he is trying to say "Hey" but I am not sure yet. This is happening so fast, I cannot believe it. His biggest accomplishment though is crawling!! Life as we know it has changed! I am afraid that his 1st words might just be "No no no" as this is what Brighton and I say on a regular basis as Baylor is obsessed with my candle sticks at the fire place (which have now been moved) and my peacock feathers.



He has just discovered Brighton's playroom, and crawled right on in. From this point on, it is officially Brighton and Baylor's playroom! Brighton seemed excited to share it, but we will see how long that lasts! 
Back to Back picture Time!!
Baylor 9 months

Brighton 9 months






No comments: