Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day Weekend

Since we are done traveling for a while, we got to use the boat for the 1st time this season. We took Baylor for his very 1st boating experience (other than inside of Mommy's belly all last, never ending summer!). I was really nervous. He did great though! He wore his life jacket and even took a nap on the boat. We stayed close to home, just in case he didn't like it. He did though!  Sorry, I did not get any pictures of Saturday. 

Sunday was full of Father's Day celebrations.

Unfortunatley I did not take any pictures of my baby daddy, but Happy Father's Day Jason!! My boys are lucky to have such a hands on, loving father!! Sunday morning we had Kelly, Craig, Baby Taylor, Connie and Max over for a brunch and boat cruise. 


Well, Connie was nice enough to 
stay with the babies while we did a short ride. Everyone brought yummy food and it was a great time! Uncle Craig got to have the "You are Special Today" plate since this was his 1st Father's Day.

After that, we put Baylor to the test again and rode to my parent's house  by boat. He fell asleep in my arms on the way! Got to celebrate with my wonderful father!! Love you dearly Dad!! 

Had a yum dinner of grilled lobster tails, corn and salad, then cruised on home to start the work week :(
On a fun note though, the Kisgen cousins are here all week!!! 

No comments: