Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

1st Day of Preschool

Today was back to school. Brighton was excited as always. I was a little worried about Baylor, because last week at orientation he went straight for Mrs Linda in the "baby room" when we got there. That was where he knew to go...
But today, instead of me carrying a diaper bag for him, he got to bring a back pack instead. He felt like such a big boy. All last year I had to carry him in, even after he learned to walk because he would dart off down the hallways if I didn't, with a wild grin on his face.  
He was so proud. We walked into his new class and he happily went into a room of 4 screaming toddlers who were all crying because their  mom's had just left them. Baylor did not shed a tear but had a smile on his face when he kissed me goodbye. Unfortunately for me though, I did not even get a "goodbye" from Brighton who was so preoccupied in his new space! This is his last year of preschool :(  



No comments: