Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Christmas 2014

As usual we had a very nice Christmas. The kids were so excited. They got everything they wanted and way more than they needed! Jason and I are just happy with how happy they are!

We spent Christmas Eve with the Flowes at our house. Had a great time. Taylor and Baylor were really starting to get into it all this year! 




Christmas morning was so much fun!
Highlights for the boys were Brighton's Batbot, Ninja Turtle House, Baylor's Ninja Turtle ride on, and their new art station! 


After we had some time to play with Santa stuff, go through stockings and open our gifts to each other, Rachel and Donnie arrived. I have no pictures as Rachel was sick  but we were just glad they were able to come, regardless of how bad she felt! They brought a whole new explosion of gifts.


 Had a nice lunch and time with them.

 Later that day we went to my moms for the Antley, Baygent, Flowe Christmas. Had dinner and more gifts! I think the grown ups have more fun than the kids at this! Mickey and Lacey once again had the WOW gifts as they made DB and Jason corn hole boards. Sure do wish I had a video of Jason's reaction! Priceless. 



We are all so blessed. I love my whole family and all of our celebrations!

No comments: