Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Tuesday, October 4, 2011


I have not updated this blog in a while. Partially because I have not taken any pictures. There is a lot going on right now.

Normally I like to report happy news on this blog but life is not always a bowl of cherries. Donnie, Jason's step dad lost his 1st born grand daughter to a horrible unfortunate murder last week. Cassie was only 24 years old. She was such a sweet girl with a bubbly personality. I think everyone is still reeling from that. She will really be missed. Everyone please keep Donnie, Rachel and the whole family in your thoughts and prayers. Donnie is being so strong, I don't know how he does it.

In other news Jason, Brighton and I have officially moved into the new house! Tonight is the 1st night that we are actually staying there. Is it weird that I am afraid of my own new house? I can't describe the feeling. It is fear mixed with excitement. It's time though!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for Jason's family's great loss.