Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Monday, October 24, 2011

Over the weekend




I am loving this weather that we are having. I am even ready for it to get a bit cooler. Saturday Jason continued to work in our yard, planting trees and bushes. Brighton went to stay with his Abuelo and Abuela (Max and Connie). I spent the day at the High Point Furniture Mart with my mom and sister looking at beautiful things. I got to meet the very talented Glenda Gies who is a hand bag designer. My mom has been a fan of hers for a few years. http://www.glendagies.com/, so we walked away with those instead of furniture! Fun bonding time though.

Jason's college friend Matt Geitner and his girlfriend came to stay with us Saturday night, becoming our 1st official house guests! They all went to the Panther's game Sunday where the Panthers had a surprise victory!! Brighton and I went to Lacey's for a while on Sunday while Jason was at the game. Looking forward to my grandmother and great aunt's visit this weekend, and a friend's Halloween party. Also, dressing Brighton up and carving our pumpkin!

No comments: