Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ho Ho Fever

Well, I would like to say that we have moved along from the Santa pot holder, but Brighton is still sleeping with it and using it as a puppet. Jason and I did get our tree up over the weekend, although my decorations are few compaired to years before. I need to work on this for next year. My stuff from years before did not really match the new house colors. Also I am lacking a mantel this year. We do have a few things. My mom brought us a paper mache "Ho Ho" that I painted for her when I was in 9th grade. He is just about the same size as Brighton and he loves him! He carries him around and dances with him.




We are trying to get Brighton pumped up for his Santa visit. He looks at the picture from last year a lot, and loves all of his "Ho Hos" and Christmas books, but he is at that age where I am sure he will be scared of him once he is up close and faced with sitting on his lap. This year may be the one of him crying while on Santa's lap! It's okay, those make for classics. Wish us luck and braveness please!!

No comments: