Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Our weekend





We had a good weekend. We actually got to see a lot of family which normally doesn't fit into 1 weekend. Saturday Jason worked in the yard. It is really starting to look good. I will post a picture when we get our mulch. Soon I hope. Brighton and I went to Marshall's Home Goods and unexpectantly stumbled upon our new kitchen table. That was exciting! Jason and Mickey watched the Alabama game with my dad Saturday night. I think he needed the extra support :( Sunday we went to Kelly and Craig's new house in Cotswold. Really nice! While we were there we got to visit with them as well as Gigi, then later Abruelo and Abuela. After that we went to Fort Mill to visit Jason's grandparents. Brighton had a great time in their Elmo chair and feeding the farm animals! Lacey's birthday was Sunday and we went to the Japanese steak restaurant here in Denver. Very fun weekend!

No comments: