Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ho Ho

Brighton probably doesn't remember much from his 1st Christmas but he will be taking it all in this year. Yaya has her house all decorated and transformed, so he is fascinated by Christmas already. He has seen her "Ho Ho's" and we have been seeing them in the stores. Gigi gave him some of Jason's old Christmas books which he is loving as well. Unfortunately for Brighton, I have done nothing to transform my house into anything that resembles Christmas yet. He accidentally came across a Santa pot holder/mitt that a friend gave me as a gift a few years ago that was never put away with my Christmas stuff. It was in the drawer with the other potholders and he dug it out and they have been inseparable ever sense. He sleeps with him and carries him around and uses him as a hand puppet. Pathetic I know, but it is pretty funny!

No comments: