Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year, welcome 2012!!

I was just thinking about the year that we have had. The day after Christmas of last year Jason and I got an offer on our house. We had less than a month to move out. We were VERY fortunate to sell our home so quickly in this terrible house market so we could not complain, but we didn't expect it to happen so quickly so we were scrambling. We packed up and put it all into storage and moved in with my parents. Nope, I never thought I would see the day. Neither did they!! Jason moved his Erie office into the Impact Sales office, starting the beginning of us working together and living together! A lot to get used to. Around mid February they started construction on our new home. We celebrated Brighton's 1st birthday as well. We experienced the ups/downs and STRESS of building a home. Eight, eh maybe 9 months later our new home was complete and we moved in. I think all of the stress and sacrifice were worth it. Seems like we were decorating it for Christmas right after we moved in! What a year. I am so thankful for my family. ALL OF THEM! It is a joy to share my home with Jason and Brighton and anyone else who wants to come and visit us! We have had a crazy year! I look forward to what is to come in 2012. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: