Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Monday, January 16, 2012


Last week was a long one. Jason was out of town most of the week for work, so it was just Brighton and I. Luckily Jason does not have to travel to much. I was not really looking forward to him being gone, but it turned out that we were just fine. Brighton and I had a fun little bonding time of just the two of us and he was extra sweet! We had our own little snuggle time each night before bed. I normally can't get this when Jason is around because Brighton wants to play more rambunctiously with Jason than he does with me.

Nothing much to report around our house. It is that time of the year when everything is sort of still and quiet as you realize the holidays are over, and you are now just waiting for spring. At least that is how I feel any way. Brighton's birthday is coming up but if it were up to me I would just freeze him at this exact age forever!!

No comments: