Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Monday, May 7, 2012

Donnie just got back from China and brought Brighton these awesome China pajamas! We love Chinese pajamas with actual "Chinese frog buttons". They may be hard to fasten, but they look sharp! We will have to take extra good care of these to make sure that Brighton's little brother can wear them too!
Yes, it's another boy! Though it would have been really fun to have experienced one of each, I love the idea of two siblings of the same sex growing up together. My biggest hope is that these two brothers will be just as close as my sister and I are. She is truly my best friend and the best gift that my parents ever could have given me. I know Brighton is going to love his little brother so much.
Brighton's Gigi and Pop took him to the Spencer, NC train museum and railroad this week. He got to ride his 1st real train. This picture was taken in the train gift store where I know he was in high HEAVEN! He brought home several souvenirs to remember his big day. Brighton loves his Choo Choos. Jason and I are planning a trip for us to stay at the Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel in June. I cannot wait to show Brighton the grounds there. I was always in awe of that hotel when I was a child and I know that he will love it. We have several train themed adventures planned for him while there, and hope to do a few attractions in the area. I love Chattanooga and Look Out Mountain. I wonder how much it has changed since my childhood though. We are looking forward to it!

No comments: