Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend

What a great Mother's Day weekend it was! Lets see, Friday evening Jason went to be with his family for his step brother Billy's college graduation. I stayed behind as Brighton is way to young to sit through that. I hate I missed it but am so proud of Billy! Brighton and I had a fun time together. We went "shop shop" Saturday and had lunch with Aunt Lacey. When Jason got home the 3 of us went for a kayak ride. I was really surprised by how much I enjoyed it! It was a lot of work but also very relaxing at the same time. It was very good exercise, which I need! We were out for over 2 hours on the boats! To bad the sun was hiding behind the clouds most of the time.
As always, I am so thankful for my mother. She does so much for me and is such a huge part of my life. I love you Mom!! I had the privilege of sharing mother's day lunch with her once again. Lacey and I are 2 lucky girls! I am also very thankful to Jason who makes me feel so special. We are a great team. I couldn't do this without him!
The rest of the day was spent with my little Brighton. It was pouring down rain after lunch on, so we stayed inside. He wanted to watch movies in Mommy's bed so that was more than okay for me! I don't know of a better way to spend a rainy Mother's day than cuddled up with my SWEET, SWEET baby boy. I feel double lucky this year knowing that another sweet one is on the way!
Speaking of that, some of you have been asking for some recent pictures. This is all that I have. Ha, it may be the only one I take as my cravings are outrageous this time around! Pistachios and pizza are not the best cravings to have, let me tell you. I hope that all my friends and family members who are mothers had a great day/weekend! I am especially grateful to my mom, Jason's mom, my grandmother, and the grandmother's who are greatly missed!

No comments: