Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Monday, June 4, 2012

My sister in law asked me the other day why I do not have any ultra sound pics up of baby Bo Bo Flowe (this is what I jokingly call baby since we have no name yet). It is because I do not have any good ones that are clear. When I went for my 18 week, they gave us a disc with supposedly over a 100 images but the disc was blank :( so that was disappointing. Unless the doctor sees need for another ultrasound which is not likely I will not be getting anymore, so we will all have to wait to see what he looks like. Also, as I mentioned above we have no name. I have to admit, I feel so guilty about this. Here I am 6 months along with no name. We always knew Brighton's name before he came along so that was so easy. This is not. We have a couple of ideas floating around but nothing that we can agree on 100% or are in love with. I have to believe that it will happen though and we will be able to feel good about something soon. Maybe we can talk more about it this weekend. I have been busy planning our upcoming TN trip. I am really looking forward to it. It is only a weekend trip but we will have plenty to do and I think Brighton will love it. Until then...

No comments: