Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Thursday, July 19, 2012

It has been a while since I have posted anything here. We are officially in the dog days of summer. Nothing major to report but I thought I would post a few pics of Brighton.
We have had a few low key weekends where we did not have any set plans, which was kind of nice. We are just trying to stay cool in the lake and the pool with a few good boat rides in between!
The next weekends of the summer are filled up with plans, visitors, and weekend getaways so I am sure they will go by fast. For my sake I hope so. I think I have mentioned before this heat is really bogging me down. It is hard being pregnant in the summer! This little one is quite active I may add. I need to get busy and get out the baby stuff that is just sitting in boxes and bins in the basement. It will be fun to go through it all again. For some odd reason though, I have not been experiencing "nesting" like I did last time. I need it to happen though so that I can get organized. We will be so busy during the next few weekends though. I don't think it will happen until after Labor Day weekend. Procrastination...

No comments: