Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 4th

With the 4th of July being on a Wednesday this year, it certainly did break up the week. Not sure if it will make it seem shorter or longer. I am thinking longer, as it was just a teaser for the weekend.
Wednesday or not, we celebrated the occasion. It was another super hot day. We have been having a lot of those lately. I am almost over this summer as it has been TO hot for me to enjoy. I am starting to think it may be best if I sit the rest of the summer out INSIDE in the AC! We did have a nice little rain storm later in the day to cool things off. We were able to make a full day of it, seeing lots of family and friends.
Now with that over with, we only have 2 more days until the weekend. It is back to work for now though. I have finally been able to pick out some stuff for the new baby's room! Some fabric and accessories have been purchased so I am feeling better about that. Now, if I could just get some better sleep at night...

No comments: