Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

This may be the last time I post until after Christmas, so I thought I would add this picture of the boys with Santa. Most of you who read this blog are on my Christmas card list, so have already seen this picture, but it is to cute not to include on here. I may not ever have the two of them BOTH looking happy at the same time while sitting on Santa's lap! I love the look in Brighton's eyes, it expresses perfectly his illumination for the holiday Season and all of it's magic! Sorry if that sounds cheesy!
This weekend I plan on finishing up my gift wrapping, cleaning my house, and hopefully doing some cooking preps for Monday and Tuesday. My last gift that I had to purchase arrived on my doorstep Tuesday, so I thankfully do not have to get back out into the shopping frenzy. Merry Christmas everyone! Now CHEERS to welcoming the year 2013!!

No comments: