Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

One week till Christmas!

Last weekend my parents took Brighton to visit my grandmother in Warner Robins GA. They had a great time, and said that Brighton was very good. He sang his Christmas songs the entire time. I doubt any of them will need to hear it on the radio after that weekend! Ha, they said that it was constant singing!! He came home with a brand new tricycle from Grandmother.
This is Brighton in his new Santa shirt. He claims that he wants a whole Santa costume. This might be as close as we get though. The hat has nothing to do with Christmas, they just picked it up when they had lunch at The Varsity (YUM, I'm envious)and that thing over his shoulder is his "Sack". My dad says he looks more like a Shriner here than Santa!!
Little Baylor is currently obsessed with his hands. He loves to look at them and study them. He does this ALOT! Also, the past two nights he has slept for 5 to 5 and a 1/2 hours!! This means that we have gotten more sleep than we have been used to in 3 months!! I am crossing my fingers that this is the start of better sleeping habits for all of us! Merry Christmas.

No comments: