Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Party!!




Lacey and Mickey had a Halloween party last weekend. Since the hostess went as Tippy Hedron, from the movie The Birds, it had an Alfred Hitchcock theme. So much fun!!
The Antley's did a great
job decorating their home. I was impressed! I wish that I had taken more pics. Here is the outside with the red carpet. This was BEFORE Mickey untangled all the birds. It was a fun, fun night. The backyard had a closed in black porch with a strobe light, scary music and a fire. Good thing Lacey's new next door neighbors haven't moved in yet! 

Jason and I went as Batman and Robin. We thought Brighton would get a kick out of it and he did. Jameson and Michael got to stay for the beginning of the party, and then my parents took them home.
Duck Dynasty (Todd and Mickey)

Mickey & Lacey (Chris and Drea)

Scary Jimmy!

Mail Order Bride and the Geek who ordered her (Alecia and Jake)

Batman & Robin, Season and Jason





Nerd and witch (My mom and dad)



No comments: