Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Monday, June 2, 2014

18 Month Back to Back Pictures

Baylor officially turned 18 months a couple of weeks ago. He is such a cutie these days. I just love his blond, straight hair. He is a man of few words, but has been trying to talk more. He knows exactly what I am saying to him though. Brighton can often tell me what he wants even when Baylor can't speak the words. He is a great little eater. He eats more than Brighton does! I have not found to many foods that he has turned down. So far, he is still taking two naps a day. He is a very social little guy. Loves to wave at other boaters on the water and always speaks to the wait staff at restaurants. Over and over again, while they are in route to another table! His favorite thing to do lately is to throw the tennis ball for Wesley to retrieve. It is fun to see him do new things but sad for him to not be such a baby anymore. I wonder how long Jason and I will continue to refer to him as "the baby". 
Baylor 18 Months

Brighton 18 Month (With unfortunate head injury!)

My opinion is that they look like brothers but also very different. What do you think?

No comments: