Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Antley/Flowe Beach Trip #1 2014

It has been a long time since I have updated. That is because we went on a week long beach trip, and I am now back and trying to play catch up, during my most busiest time at work ever!! But on to the fun stuff...the beach trip. 
The 8 of us all got along beautifully. The kids were on their best behavior, we had glorious weather. It was truly a great time. 





Nature conveniently delivered tidal pools every day for the kids to play in, and we dug holes to keep Baylor occupied!

Adults had fun too!

Clearly, I need my sister to teach me how to pose better!

Of course we went to Bimini's one night as it is our favorite. It's so casual and loud that we can bring 4 kids in with out feeling or looking to bad!! 



Other time was spent at the California Pizza/Game Zone, a little bit of Sands Ocean Club action, but mostly, we just enjoyed the beach and sitting on the balcony at night. 

Yayay sharing her frozen lemonade with Baylor

It was a great time. Perfect time away from the daily grind. Can't wait to do it again!
About 1 hour of bliss on the way home

No comments: