Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Father's Day

It was extremely nice to get home from vacation to enjoy a weekend! Especially a weekend that included FATHER'S DAY! This year, Jason and I could not work it out where we could split the day up between the 2 sides, so we made the best of it. I missed out on Max  and Jason missed out on Darryl. Good thing we get to see both of them on a regular basis though! Love them both so much.
Our day started with Baylor and Brighton gathering in our bed to shower Daddy with presents! Then, I made us breakfast and we spent the rest of the morning together. Jason then took Brighton to meet his dad and Connie at Mountain Isle Lake, and I took Baylor to Baygent's Beach. We all had a wonderful time. 

My dad and Baylor just floating around

Max, Jason and Brighton floating around

That's some serious AIR!

Enjoying a leisurely boat ride
I am so lucky every year to have my dad. He is such an all around great guy. Everyone who knows him, loves him. Especially ME!
I am also blessed with a wonderful father to my kids. He spends so much time with them, and they both look up to him so much. We love you Jason/Daddy/DaDa!

No comments: