Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ticking away, the moments that make up a tall day.

One last time I am blogging. This one will be much shorter than the last couple. We are literally counting down until the moments that we check in to the hospital. Brighton is going on the world tour of grandparents while we are there, so he will be quite happy. I am packing his bag tonight. I am getting very emotional over parting from him to go and do this..like there is any other way. Last weekend was the last weekend he will be an only child. Oh I get teary eyed thinking of it, but I know once his brother is here I will not look back and will be so happy that he is here, completing our family!! I am not sure when I will be able to add anything to this blog for a while, but will probably be posting Facebook pictures sooner since I can do that from my phone much easier than I can add to this site. Goodbye for now and wish us luck!!

No comments: