Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Friday, March 7, 2014

Another busy week has gone by. We had another threat of a wintery mix but it was a light dusting and nothing to put us out of commission again. I am so glad that March is here and we will be getting some warmer weather soon! I hope. This week Lacey and I have been doing Burn Bootcamp. Oh my gosh it is kicking our butts! Jason has been great and has taken care of both kids in the evenings, letting me go. He thinks it's some kind of fun escape for me, but really it has been pure hardwork/hell! I am going to keep it up though. SPRING/SUMMER IS COMING and so is boat/beach Season. Ready or not.
Baylor must think he is to busy to sit down and eat, like his mother who is always standing  up to eat dinner these days! The time changes this weekend. It has me wondering how it will change my boys' sleep schedules...

No comments: