Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

We have not really been doing anything interesting lately. I guess it is just that time of year. NOT to say that we have not been busy, because that is a constant! We have had a nice week with 70 something degree weather and the boys have been able to play outside. I know we have more cold weather coming along, but it has given us a glimpse into spring! 
Brighton is working on writing his name and is doing well writing all of his letters in school. He often comes home with stories about various class mates who are his friends and I find it heartwarming.
The time change last week seems to make my boys (even Jason) tend to sleep a little later. This is GOOD. When I say "later", I mean like the 7 O'Clock hour, which is much better than the 5 or 6 O'Clock hours...
Baylor has been waving and calling out to everyone he sees lately. It's really cute. It seems he has moved from emptying out the contents of the coffee drawer, to getting IN it!
And as long as he is occupied and content...it is fine by me!

No comments: