Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Friday, March 21, 2014

Yesterday was my birthday. It was sweet. Brighton was all excited and he and Jason carried a cinnamon roll with a candle in it to wake me up with while singing, handing me cards and presents. This is a tradition at our house for every birthday. My mom and sister took me to lunch and then Jason grilled us filets for dinner. Brighton eyed our plates after eating his turkey pot pie and asked why didn't he get a steak?  Oh snap! Now we have to start buying the 4 year old, little person, who lives in our house  filet mignon??? I did not foresee this happening anytime soon! Anyway, it was a great birthday. More to come as  Lacey is taking me out for a special day tomorrow and Jason and I have a special date night planned for next week, minus the little people (who live in our house). 
Brighton has become addicted to Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. I know, real healthy right?? But what are you going to do? His aunt Lacey had the same addiction when she was a child. So what happens when you run out of the cereal? You make the real deal. The toast that started the whole thing! My mother and grandmother (Guy) used to make it for me often as a child so I decided to let Brighton and Michael try it this morning. They loved it!! 
He has already requested that I make it for him again tomorrow but I also picked up a new box of cereal today, so he is going to have a choice. One way or the other, can't have both in one morning!
Happy Weekend to all!

No comments: