Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Weekend

We had a very low key weekend. We decided not to go to the parade this year, but we of course got the kids together to play and celebrate St. Patrick's Day a little early. 





Sunday, my mom had us over for corned beef and cabbage. Oh and green apple sauce!


Also on Sunday, I took Baylor for his 1st haircut. I wanted to take some good befores and afters of him sitting in the chair, only he didn't really dig sitting in that chair! I ended up holding him on my lap while he squirmed! My photographer then, was a 4 year old, so none of the pictures that Brighton took made it to the blog. Here is what I managed to get though:
Waiting his turn:



Sitting in the chair before he got upset...
Before Back:


 After Back:

Before Front:

After Front:

It is cute but I do miss stroking the back part of his sweet, soft hair while rocking him before bedtime. 

No comments: