Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Around the house these days...

Wesley has a stalker. Poor, poor Wesley who now comes in at 3rd place it seems in our family, is finally getting some attention. Not sure he really wants it! All of sudden about a week ago, Baylor has taken notice of him in a big way. He is obsessed with him. He has a special tone in his voice like a high pitched coo-ing voice that he uses when he is babbling to him. He runs over and starts hugging and petting as I remind him to please be gentle! Wesley has become more nervous in his demeanor since we have added the children to the household. Often, he just wants to hide out in the quietness of my bedroom, where his bed is. Except during meal times, when he can be found  standing right under Baylor's high chair looking for thrown  dropped food. 
This was taken the other night after Baylor's bath. He ran into my bedroom. I was in hot pursuit as normally when he goes in there, he starts pulling out  shaving cream, my make-up, etc... from our bathroom drawers. This time, he was just sitting practically in Wesley's bed with him. 
I wonder how long this will last. It is very amusing. I wish I had a video of the way he talks to the dog. So funny. I don't know how much more of this Wesley can take! This is where he goes when my bedroom door is shut and he wants me to please let him in! Baylor found him...

No comments: