Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Friday, May 2, 2014

I have not posted anything in a couple of weeks.  Had a very sad week last week. Someone very dear to me and my family passed away. Janice Faires  worked as my dad's office manager for over 20 years, and I worked with her for about 8 years. We were very close to her and she was like family. She has not been well for years, but it still came as a shock to us. My dad was asked to do the eulogy at her funeral. He did a great job and as it was sad, it was also a nice time to remember all of the good things about her and see her daughters and some people we had not seen in a long time. She will always have a very special place in my heart. 

In better news, the weather was beautiful. We took the boat out for the 1st time for a couple of hours. Brighton had a blast even though the water was FREEZING. It didn't seem to bother him. Baylor stayed on board with me! 

The water should be warming up because I have a feeling we are in for a sizzling summer! We have fun plans for this weekend. So glad it is Friday and clear skies are ahead!!
 

No comments: