Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Pre Mother's Day Sweetness

I picked up the kids from the preschool today and Mrs. Linda, who takes care of Baylor handed me my gift that Baylor "made" me. Oh my gosh it just melted my heart! Those feet!

I love this so much! I may transfer one of my planted herbs to it. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall watching this little foot painting project! Baylor has just recently started giving us kisses. I didn't think it would ever happen. I love it! 
Brighton who has always been our affectionate child, informed when we got in the car, after I received this cute pot, that I "didn't pack his lunch right". He told me what I did wrong and it is something I will make sure to never do again!! Kids. He is so sweet most of the time though and claims that he always wants to live with Mommy and Daddy, even when he is a "growin up". I offered to at least finish the lower level for him but he said no, he wants to stay upstairs with us!! Also he talks about his future children. He will say that he wants to "save this for my children" talking about some of his personal belongings. So cute. 
I love my little baby boys so much!!! 

No comments: