Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day Weekend

What a wonderful weekend!! On Saturday we went to my niece Taylor's 1st birthday party. 1 already!!
Kelly and Craig had a really cute set up. It was a good time.
She got excited about her balloons and her cake!

Baylor was hanging with the "big kids". 
On Sunday, it was a beautiful day. Brighton was so sweet and excited to tell me Happy Mother's Day and present me with his gifts. He made me a tile with his hand print painted on it at school, and Yaya helped him make a mosaic tiled flower pot for me. He was excited about both, as was I. He was also happy to help me open the gifts that he and Jason had picked out for me. Great job guys! We started the day at church, and after that we went to Alton's which is 
where we have been a few times for their delicious Mother's Day brunch.  


Lacey and I are so lucky to have such a talented, funny, friend of a mom! I am so proud to call her my mother. 
~LOVE~
During the second part of the day we got to see Jason's mother and family. Rachel, Donnie, Craig, Kelly and Taylor came over. It is fun to see Baylor and Taylor interacting more. 
My mother in law raised such a fine man and wonderful father so I am so so thankful to her for that! Love you too Rachel/Gigi! 
Jason grilled shish kabobs and we enjoyed the rest of the day. 
It doesn't take Mother's Day for me to realize all of the blessings in my life, but it sure is nice to have a day like that to reflect on my two children who I love dearly and am so proud to call mine, as well as the love that I have for my mother and our relationship :)





No comments: