Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

1st Day of School

Jason, Brighton and I have been very fortunate when it has come down to Brighton's "daycare" situation. Since he was a tiny baby and I had to go back to work, we have had wonderful grandparents who have all stepped in and helped out to take care of him during the week when we work. We are very appreciative of it. We think that the time has come for him to start interaction with other children his age. As of this morning he has started a mother's morning out program at a local church here in Denver. He will go 2 days a week from 9:00 until 1:00. This is the same program that his cousins Jameson and Michael are enrolled in, so he will be seeing them some I imagine. He and Jameson's class rooms are right next door to each other so I am sure he will get excited when he see his "YayYay" (this is what he calls her)during playtime outside and in the hallways. I was very sad to take him and see him growing up so fast. I bought him a back pack, and packed him a lunch and walked him into school this morning. So now, I get to look forward to him bringing home germs and being sick a lot while he builds his immune system up! Fun times. I cannot wait to see him today when I pick him up!







No comments: