Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Boy Again!

Our happy Brighton is back! On Tuesday morning we got up, and I just had a good feeling about the day. Brighton was much less fussy than he had been. We got to school and he started crying, as usual. I carried him in that day because it was pouring down rain. When we got to the classroom I put him down to sign him in, and he was crying, but he walked into the room by himself, instead of running after me. This was a small victory. When I arrived at 1:00 to pick him up I saw that he was smiling! His teacher said that he had smiled most of the day and played with the kids. He even had done an art picture. It was done with sponges shaped like apples and paint. It is really good!! On the ride home and any time I asked him about school he responded positively. I hope next week goes as well. These pictures were taken the same day. He was "cleaning".




This weekend was supposed to be the weekend. MOVING WEEKEND. Due to the amount of rain we have gotten the yard is a mess, making the inside a mess as well. I will work on getting as much in as possible. Jason is taking loads of stuff over right now. We will be busy for the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"It Won't Be Like This For Long"...
I thought of that song, by Darius Rucker, when I read about what has been going on with Brighton adjusting. If you aren't familiar with it, you might want to check it out. It really does "say it all".
Glad all is better!
I love you!
Aunt P