Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A visit from the Thomas's

This past weekend my parents, Lacey, Mickey and their girls drove to Anderson SC to meet My Uncle Ronnie, Aunt Vickie, Zach and his friend Garrett at the Auburn/Clemson game. After the game they came back to my mom's house for 1 night. It was a brief visit but so nice to see them!! The women went shopping Sunday while all of the guys went to the Panthers game, and then they hit the road back to Bama.





Took Brighton to school today and the teacher said he was a little bit better. Hopefully we are getting there. This little guy has some major changes going on. Our new furniture is being delivered on Friday and Jason has got a helper to move our stuff over from storage and then I will work on getting things unpacked Saturday and Sunday as much as I can. Direct TV comes Monday and so do we!! It is FINALLY move in time!!!

No comments: