Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Brighton's School Daze

Well, yesterday things did not go as I expected they would when I went to pick Brighton up from his 1st day. His teacher Miss Kari said "It hasn't been a good day". She told me that he had cried most of the day and was very clingy to her and would not play with the other kids. I was bummed and thanked her and took him home. This morning we got up and I threw the word "school" around a bit to see it would trigger a bad reaction, and it didn't seem to. We got out of the car and he walked in and as soon as he got to his class room he pulled back and started crying. I left him with Miss Kari, feeling bad for her and him. Well, when I picked him up at 1:00 she told me that he had been much better today and didn't cry for long and even played with the kids. I am feeling so much better!


Some of you have mentioned to me that I do not seem like the Elmo back pack type. Yes, this is true but I did not know until the last minute that a back pack was a requirement, and had to get it in a crunch, so that is why he doesn't have something cuter. Maybe I will get him a better one for his Christmas.

No comments: