Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Front door and frustrations



I have not updated in a while. Mostly because I have been lazy with the camera, but also because we have had a frustrating two weeks. Brighton has a case of severe separation anxiety. It has been ever since he started school. Even when we are at home he does not let me out of his sight. On Tuesday the school had to call me because he would not stop crying and they thought he was going to make himself sick if he didn't stop. So, Jason went and picked him up. Wednesday was not much better as they said the only times he did not cry was when he was eating food. My friends with kids are telling me to stick it out and keep trying, it will get better. Better get him used to it now than later. It is just so unlike him, as he has been around other kids all of his young life, and normally does well in the care of other people. His teacher is perfectly nice and the other kids attempt to play with him but he ignores it. He has been a little bit under the weather this week so I hope that has had something to do with it. We go for his 18 month doctor's visit tomorrow morning and I will talk to the doctor about it. I am hopeful for a better week next week.

The house has been a little frustrating as well. We have a closing date of Thursday, Sept. 22. All inspections were set for this week and little things keep failing, holding us up. We do feel like the end is near though.

No comments: