Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Baylor Improvements

After having about 5 out of 7 bad evenings with Baylor (screaming between the hours of 4 and 7 PM) I decided that he was to old to be having colic, and called his doctor. She called in a prescription for acid reflux meds. It has only been 3 days, but he is like a new baby!! He is happy almost all of the time, and eating much better, which equals eating more! Also having much less spit ups. He is still in some pain in the evenings but no where near the level that he was before we started the medicine. I am convinced the medicine is our miracle. Jason was out of town all week at the Las Vegas CES show and I thought this week was really going to be rough on me. Thank goodness I called the doc when I did. Both of my kids have given me a break and have been great, and I have handled things at home by myself much better than I had expected. Of course we have all missed Jason and will be happy to have him home again. Baylor slept for 7 hours last night and I am convinced it is because he is now able to eat more. I hope this lasts. I love having a happy little baby!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor mama home with the sick lil man. hope jason behaved himself in vegas. then came home and gave you a break. mamas need their rest too.