Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Home Improvements

Although we built our house over a year ago, it is always a work in progress. Luckily, we picked a floor plan that has room for us to "grow" into, as needed. More on that in a bit. Jason started this flagstone pathway down to our dock in September. It was quite a job and he put A LOT of work into it. I think it turned out GREAT!!
Over the summer we visited a very mod hotel in Myrtle Beach that had these amazing ottomans that were made out of the same material that my kitchen bar stools are covered in. I fell in love with them and wanted one for my house so badly! Donna had our favorite upholsterer make me one for Christmas!! It turned out great and has totally inspired me to do some other improvements inside of the home. Some of which Jason will only be learning about after he reads this blog!
House Goals for 2013: * Finish the bonus room (Okay he Obviously knows about this one!) * Dressing my naked windows in the kitchen and living room (this could take a while as I am VERY particular about window treatments and picking out the right fabric, but I have already found my DREAM hardware!) * Getting a mantle on our fireplace before next Christmas * Getting shelving or something up on the bare wall in our living room that our TV is on *Also, various small things that are not worth mentioning

No comments: