Flowe Family

Flowe Family

Monday, January 21, 2013

Pee Gallery

I was not going to blog about this, but then decided that it might be funny to look back on someday. Or it could be something that Brighton is not happy that I chose to blog about! We will see. Oh the joys of potty training!! After I was just bragging on him last week, Brighton has had a couple of incidents that were pretty major. I came home on Wednesday to see Brighton wearing his shirt and a pair of Batman underwear. He got them for Christmas, a collection of Superhero briefs and he has been carrying them around and we keep trying to use them as a motivator, that if he starts going to the potty every time he has to go, then he can start wearing them. Well, Jason made the decision on his own that Brighton had earned the privilege to wear them that day since he had been using the potty all day long. Then Jason left me and went to work. I was very unsure of this decision and thought it was very premature but I am not going to lie, seeing Brighton in those batman briefs was pretty darn cute. He wanted to "exersise" with me and it was adorable. What happened next is not. I was attending to Baylor not paying full attention to Brighton and walked into my dining room to find Brighton sitting on my PRIZED rug from Z Gallery (my favorite store in the world, this rug means a lot to me!!)with you know what in his underwear and on the rug. My 1st thoughts were of wanting to kill Jason! I cleaned everything up and it was hectic but lesson learned. Jason was very apologetic about it even though he said he could not stop laughing about it all night. THANKS!! Well the next day Jason got his. He walked in Brighton's room to get him up from a nap (which was never taken) to find a naked Brighton who informed Jason that he had pee peed through the rails of his bed! I was not there for this one. Jason handled it. Hopefully these will be the worst potty training stories that I have to report!It is a learning process for all of us. We are all still working very hard on getting Brighton trained before his 3rd birthday. The little joys....
Changing the subject, Baylor can now sit up in the Bumbo chair!! Big Boy!!

No comments: